Terms and Conditions of Pre-Work Inspection List
Pre-Work Inspection/Evaluation means the inspection of the customers vehicle prior to any installation.
Customer/you means customer of Ozmedia Ltd who places an order for vinyl installation to vehicle(s) and/or others such as architectural but not limited to.
We/our/us/Ozmedia/Ozwraps means Ozmedia Ltd.
These terms and conditions, and our service to you are governed by english Law.
1. Ozmedia pre-work/evaluation vehicle inspections are undertaken from visual and external checks only and are limited to the part and/or items identified on the inspection list, laid out overleaf.
2. Items which are listed on the inspection, but which are not reasonably accessible on the checked vehicle will not be inspected. In such circumstances
we will be under no obligation to inspect and/or report on the part/item in question, and will list the relevant section of the inspection accordingly.
Fees and Cancellations
3. You will be required to make a payment of a 50% deposit at the time of booking, either by credit card or debit card.
4. In the event that you cancel your installation date within seven working days beginning the day after the date on which you have made a booking, except
5. Where you cancel within 72 hours of the installation and in such circumstances, you will not be entitled to your deposit being refunded.
6. If you wish to cancel, please telephone 01509 210160 during normal working hours
7. The remaining balance shall be paid in FULL on the day the customer collects the vehicle post installation
8. Ozmedia reverse the right to remove vinyl wrap if the customer is deemed to be in breach of these terms and for Ozmedia to seek financial re-compensation for any costs involved including the retention of the deposit paid by the customer.
9. Ozmedia agrees to carry out all works for the production and installation of the vinyl wraps specified in the Pre-work/evaluation vehicle inspection.
10. The vehicle(s) must be available as to the date(s), location and times agreed on the fitting schedule. The vehicle(s) must be clean and dry before wrap is applied (exterior only, including roof and under wheel arches). Vehicles that have been sprayed with silicone must be washed twice.
11. The Company will not be held responsible for vinyl not applying correctly due to small quantities of silicone remaining. Every effort is made in the application to avoid any problems which may occur after the wrap has been applied.
12.The Company accepts no responsibility for problems which may occur after the wrap has been applied. Vinyl will not apply to rusty or damaged paintwork.
13. All vehicles fitted outside our Production Unit must have a suitable site for fitting including clean, dry, warm, indoor environment, with enough space to move easily around the vehicle and accessible power points. If the space provided is dirty and dusty this will affect the quality of the wrap, and will result in the material not applying correctly to the vehicle.
14. The Company accepts no responsibility for delays as a result of these requirements not being met, and extra travel and time costs of £35 + VAT per hour will be chargeable in the event that extra journeys are needed to complete the wrap due to unsuitable conditions.
15. The Company reserves the right to refuse to commission production of advertisements and to withdraw advertisements from display at its discretion and without giving reasons. Without prejudice to the foregoing the company will not accept advertisements which do not comply with the law or which incite anyone to break the law or which conflict with the British code of Advertising Practice or which are likely to offend the general public or offend ethnic religious or other groups on account of the nature of the product or service being advertised, the wording or design of the advertisement or the possibility of its defacement or which depict direct or immediate violence to anyone shown in the advertisement or anyone looking at the advertisement or which contain text or illustrations which depict or might reasonably be assumed to depict quotations from or reference to any living person unless the written consent of that person is obtained and produced to the Company. The Company will require an indemnity against any action by that person or on that person’s behalf before such illustrations texts or quotations or references can be accepted. The Company reserves the right not to accept any advertisements which may adversely affect interest of the Company or registered car owners.
16. In the event of a complaint or dissatisfaction, please contact 01509 210160. We should be given the opportunity to re-inspect the vehicle and may need to do so to manage the complaint.
17. No repairs should be affected, or any parts replaced on any vehicle which is the subject of complaint before the vehicle has been re-inspected by us. Should emergency repairs be required to make any vehicle safe and which is then later to be subject of a complaint to us, then you must ensure that a complaint is made to us within reasonable time after discovering the problem, and that any fault or part which may have needed to be replaced are retained for future examination by us. We will not under any circumstances be responsible for the cost of any repairs carried out without our previous agreement in writing.
18. Ozmedia/Ozwraps reserve the right to re-inspect any vehicle at our own expense should it be considered necessary to deal with any complaint and an unbiased second opinion will be provided.
Matters outside of our reasonable control
19. we shall not be liable for any delay in performing or any failure to carry out the installation to the extent that such delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control.
Withhold of payment by Customer
21. The Company reserves the right to remove a Wrap if the Client is deemed to be in breach of Contract and to seek financial recompense for any costs involved.
Exclusive of liability for loss
21. we will not be liable for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
xi. Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach, loss or damage if foreseeable where it could be contemplated by you and us at the time the vehicle is inspected.
xii. Such loss or damage was not caused by a breach by us, our employees or agents.
xiii. Such losses are business losses or loses to customers who are not customers
xiv. Any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you or any term of this inspection.
xv. The removal of window vinyls results in damage to paint surfaces or components.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for negligence resulting in death or personal injury or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or restricted.
23.Pre-work/evaluation Vehicle Inspections are supplied solely for the use of the customer and are not for the use of, or to be relied upon by, any third party and the Customer shall be responsible for advising any such third party accordingly. However in certain circumstances we reserve the right to disclose details of the report, (whether in whole or in part) to a third party.
Enforcement of terms
24. If any part of these terms and conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable the validity of the remainder of these terms and conditions shall no be affected.
25. These terms and conditions are enforceable only by Ozmedia and by you. It is not intended that anyone else has a right to enforce them whether under the Contract (rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
Use of Personal Information
27. The headings used in these terms and conditions are for the convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the contents.
28. These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Ozmedia Ltd Company Details
Unit 3, Meadow Lane Ind Est,, Gordon Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1JP. Co Reg No: 11290883
Fair Processing Notice – Schedule
29. Ozmedia Ltd will use you personal information to provide the products services you have requested, for administration, research and marketing including customer profiling (with information from third-party agencies), and to prevent and prevent and detect fraud and loss. We may contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone and SMS) about products and services offered by us and /or selected parties unless you have previously asked us not to do so.